WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT THAT WE GATHER TO WORSHIP?
Because it’s where . . .
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper. I Cor. 11:26
- We observe Baptism Matt. 28:19-20
- We devote ourselves to preaching. Acts 2:42
- We are called to worship. Psalm 95:6
- We sing praises to God together. Ps. 105:1-2
- We commit to a Church Covenant. Acts 2:44
- We develop a shared vision. Matt. 16:18
- We offer hospitality to the community. Heb. 13:2
- We invite people to receive Jesus. Acts 2:47
- We are sent out to share Jesus. Acts 13:3
9.16.18 LAUNCH-WORSHIP , A NEW CLASSIC & MODERN SERVICE
8.19.18 LAUNCH-GROUPS , NEW GROUPS, LOCATIONS & FACES
This fall we are going to LAUNCH new groups and two new services. The purposes of these services will be the same as they have been for 2,000 years. But the style of each service will be different. The MODERN service will use music and worship elements to engage primarily the next generation. The CLASSIC service will use music and worship elements to engage the other generations. Both are designed to provide an authentic encounter with a Holy God in worship. Both are being created as a gift to our community and offered as a way for non-believers to hear and experience the Gospel and find a relationship to God through Christ.
We are a part of an ancient practice of creating biblically relevant worship services to inspire believers and introduce non-believers to the Gospel.
Pray that we find the right worship leaders for these two services and that we’ll be good Jesus followers that make all of life an act of worship.