Dear Oak View Family,
This Sunday, we’ll be regathering on campus for both our Classic Service at 9:30 AM and our Modern Service at 11:00 and offering childcare at both services for parents who attend either service. We understand not everyone is ready to return to on campus services yet. And we encourage those who are at high risk from the virus to watch the services online. We will continue to offer and enhance our online services at both hours on YouTube and Facebook.
Our church has done a wonderful job continuing
to connect, worship, serve and give during this time of unprecedented crisis in
our nation. This Sunday, June 7, as we open up our on campus gathering for our Classic Worship service – it’s
important to note that Oak View was never
really closed. Our church has been
ministering and connecting and worshiping every day.
9:30 a.m. Classic Service and 11:00 a.m. Modern Service will both include in person with social distancing or online on Facebook or YouTube
LifeGroups will continue to meet virtually, or Bible Study online here.
- Prayer Ministry & Requests: Please share your requests with by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LifeGroups: Leaders, please contact your members through email, text and phone calls. Ron Kurtz email@example.com will be helping groups find ways to meet together in person (beginning May 10) or video conferencing.
GIVING & SERVING:
Financial Contributions: Your continued financial support is very much needed and appreciated. You can give in three ways:
- Mail contributions to 1004 S. Story Rd Irving, Tx 75060.
- Give online by clicking here.
- Text “OVBC” to 73256 and pay from your phone.
The Benevolence Team is available to deliver groceries and toiletries or run essential errands for those who are elderly and have a hard time getting out and shopping. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of someone who needs assistance.
Pastor Jim and Staff