March 23, 2020
Dear Oak View Family,
I need to give up an important update as it relates to Oak View and our latest response to the Coronavirus.
- March 29 & April 5: JOIN us online for our Classic Worship Service at 9:30 a.m. and our Modern Worship Service at 11:00 a.m.
- The easiest way to find the service or recorded services is to click here. Please like and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Or go to our website and click the button that says CLICK HERE TO WATCH.
- If you subscribe to Facebook you can watch the services on the Oak View page by clicking here. Be sure to like and share the video.
- We will not have any events in our church buildings from now through April 5.
- April 5: I LOVE MY CHURCH Sunday. Would you help us by recording on your phone (30 seconds) what you love about Oak View and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org? We’ll show your responses during our online services on April 5.
- April 12: EASTER SUNDAY!! Stay tuned for our very special plans.
- Prayer Ministry & Requests: Please share your requests with by email (email@example.com)
- Life Groups: Leaders, please contact your members through email, text and phone calls. Ron Kurtz firstname.lastname@example.org will be helping groups find ways to meet together by phone or video conferencing.
- Family Activities: Coming soon - links for healthy marriage and family activities.
GIVING & SERVING:
Financial Contributions: Your continued financial support is very much needed and appreciated. You can give in three ways:
- Mail contributions to 1004 S. Story Rd Irving, Tx 75060.
- Give online by clicking here. (www.ovbc.net/give)
- Text “OVBC” to 73256 and pay from your phone.
The Benevolence Team is available to deliver groceries and toiletries or run essential errands for those who are elderly and have a hard time getting out and shopping. Contact email@example.com if you know of someone who needs assistance.
- Wash your hands.
- Greatly reduce your exposure to social media.
- Get some exercise - it strengthens your body’s immune system.
- Read the Bible and pray daily - it strengthens your mind and soul.
- Be ready to serve others and share the reason for your hope in Jesus.
- We will keep you updated with any change as we know them. Be assured that your staff and leaders are praying for you and we believe that our church can care for each other but make a lasting difference for the sake of the Kingdom during these dark days. This is the time for the church to be the church.
Pastor Jim and Staff